To teach participants all the key aspects of this sport, from shot guns and rifle shooting, through to off-road driving and gun-dog handling.
To provide an enjoyable and active experience focusing on:
- Shooting techniques, skills and safety procedures
- Practical experience in simulated and real game shoots
- Shooting attire, etiquette and the ‘country-house weekend’
A one week residency in a stately home with expert shooting tuition covering clays and rifle shooting, visit to a gun-maker, off-road driving, gun-dog handling and season dependent, culminating in a real game shoot day or two!
- The technical knowledge and practical experience of shooting using a shotgun and rifle
- The norms, customs and safety involved with shooting
- The shooting season in Britain and the different types of shoots available
- Confidence building through mastering a new sport
- Effective English communication and confidence in a British social setting
- How to shoot and all the key aspects of the sport
I never know which is worse. The sorrow when you hit the bird, Or the shame when you miss it."Downton Abbey" Lady Mary
Learning Approach & Key Specialists
- Shooting tutelage from specialists in the field
- Learning by doing, practical experience under the instruction of experts
- Holistic experience through the immersion into all aspects of the sport
- Introduction to shooting’s heritage brands
What Our Clients Think…
““It’s wonderful to spend time outside in the British countryside””
““It’s fun to learn a new sport, particularly one that is connected with the past and reminds children where their food comes from””
““I really enjoyed the game shoot and would love to try deer stalking next time””
If you are looking to book to attend this learning programme, please first check the schedule and then complete the short form to send us a booking enquiry.